:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Friday, September 30, 2011

Pictures

Wow.
Just wow.
I really need to update. Seriously.

I think i'll get you up to speed by telling you what I have been doing lately. One of the things is school but I think you don't need to know about that. That would be weird. If I stop right here then that would be to short of a blog so I'll tell you about something else I've been doing. Photography. Sense I live on a HUGE farm with no city in 20 mile radius I have a lot of nature around me; deer, wild flowers, sunrises, sunsets, stars and so on. There's a ton to take pictures of. Another thing that makes me more excited to do it is love doing it. You will always be better at something if you like (or love) what your doing :)

You probably don't want me to describe the pictures I took so I will just show you.



Dewdrops on a leaf :)
































































So those are some of my pictures! I really hope you enjoyed them and please comment and tell me if you liked them :)


4 comments:

  1. I don't know which I like best! I like the single water drop (so simple), the rose looks great and I can see the texture of the petals, and the dandelion is wonderful and sharp - and I like the black and white you chose for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all very beautiful Megs. You have a good eye!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!
    I love the rose and the dandelion, but the dewdrop ones are cool too!!
    You're a really good photographer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It said I was unknown. I'm not unknown. You know me. Why is it saying I'm unknown....
    sigh.

    ReplyDelete