:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Friday, May 4, 2012

Lots of stuff!!

Hey all! I know I haven't posted in a while so I have a lot to say :D First, drumming is going well. I am learning lots of new beats and having a blast. Oh, and as a ad-on to the drumming subject me, along with my sisters and my best friend formed a band! It is called "The Impact" and we are starting to sound really good and also, we are playing at a concert soon where we will be playing Awake and Alive by Skillet. I am practicing like mad on drums and vocals. (I am singing half of the song) I am really excited but I do not know if it is excitement of nervousness ;)


Off that subject of that I went to Myrtle Beach for March break and met up with some family there, which is always fun and we did lots of stuff there including: Mini Golfing, shopping, and lots of other fun things. It was a blast and I would LOVE you go back there again.


Next topic: Photography!

My photography is going well, and I have lots of new pics! I will have a new post about that soon.


Now about our animals, this is the hard part. I have have lots of good things happening but lots of bad things as well....

Our dog, Samson unexpectedly had a type of cancer. We took him to the hospital and we could not do anything. Seeing him in so much pain and suffering was hard and we made the crushing decision of putting him down. It was unexpected as well, because he was only 9.

I'm not done about the dogs. Out 2nd dog Meme, had a lung cancer problem. One second she was he lovely self then the next, she was lying on the ground pooping out blood and not being able to move. She also sadly passed away.

For the first time in my life I do not have a dog....which is hard.

On the bright side we are going to get a new dog shortly. Probably in the next 4 weeks! I am so excited :)

So ya, that's most of what I have to say, but first I want to wish a happy birthday to my friend Megan. Thank you for being your wonderful self. I miss you incredibly and I look forward to your next visit.


Thanks for reading!
-Meghan


No comments:

Post a Comment